Sunday 2 December 2012

Sunshine in the gloom

As you might imagine having found my home broken into and finding myself weighing up the damage in a rare slice of leisure time, it would be fair to say I'm depressed.

Still being in a morose mood I though what in Thanet would lift my spirits, apart from low life druggies, scroungers etcetera being exiled to somewhere else.

And it's this, the little oasis in Margate, Turner Contemporary, which currently is showing the work of Alex Katz, bold bright pictures, marvelous.

A real improvement on the previous exhibition of Tracy Emin, which consisted of drab sketches, I could go on but frankly you'd have had to have seen it to appreciate how grim it was, still recall those primitive drawings which used to decorate public conveniences and you're almost there.

1 comment:

  1. Would it be possible to have anything that is not an improvement on Tracy Emin?

    ReplyDelete