Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Sudan an example of sharia law

None of us know everything, but hidden inside my newspaper today were details of a Christian women condemned to death for marrying a Christian man by a rather barbaric sharia legal system operated in Sudan.

Who understands what motivates Muslims to think it lawful to murder a women with a young child or sentence her to a hundred lashes.

I'm not a Muslim myself but I know some, I never question their belief but I will now.

For impartial details click here, which I'm sure will enlighten you, I don't for a second think all Muslims are evil but clearly those murdering a young mother and wife are.

As I wrote this a BBC news report of a murder of a young women on the streets of Pakistan plays in the background. An honour killing? Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment